Friday, July 29, 2016

Gangsters

This is just a real quick post as a bit of an update


Finished this week are the 5 gangsters from Brigade Games. I sculpted the bases out of apoxie sculpt.

There's just the one photo for now, though the board is finished as well as several buildings. I'm planning on finishing more of the desk project before I open any more figures for this project but when I do, I'll post a full write up on the project.

Also checked off the list is the Union general and 34 Union infantry. These saw their first game of Black Powder this Thursday. These will also get their own write up once I finish the bases.

Coming up in the next few weeks are gonna be a new project and some more stuff from the list as well as a guest post from a good friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment