Monday, July 18, 2016

Saracen Command

These are from Perry Miniatures. I bought and painted these to use as a command base for Soldiers of God. The figures themselves I painted a while ago, but as usual never finished the base. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  More photos after the break.



 I tried some sort of free handing with the armbands. The effect itself is ok, though very hard to see at tabletop distance. I got the color scheme out of the Perry Masters in Miniature book, with some minor changes.
 The pack came with 6 figures (Like most perry packs) These are the other three. The captive figure was an absolute blast to paint. These figures were totally finished quite a while ago but I thought it made sense to show them off here as well.
 These two bases fit together nicely to make a little vignette (which I'm a huge sucker for.) The bases look a little bare but I'm planning on doing some sort of foliage on the whole army once it's done.
I'm on a roll right now but I have no idea how long it'll last.

No comments:

Post a Comment